Joint Admissions Agreement
Please complete the student agreement below.
The following conditions apply:
- The student’s enrollment at TSU is governed by the terms and provisions of the TSU
Catalog in effect at the time of admission.
- In no event can student graduate under a TSU catalog more than 10 years old.
- Student must maintain continuous enrollment at LSCS or TSU for this agreement to remain
- If a student fails to register for classes at either LSCS or TSU for two long semesters,
then this contract will be terminated and student will be required to resubmit a JA
Agreement, reapply to TSU, and be subject to the TSU Catalog in force at the time
- Student will be eligible to apply for acceptance to one of the TSU degree granting
colleges and/or to declare a major, upon meeting the stated requirements as if student
was currently enrolled at TSU.
- Student understands that credit for courses taught at the lower division at LSCS will
not be accepted in fulfillment of course requirements taught at the upper division
at TSU; except in limited circumstances provided in specific program articulation
- Student will be considered “home” to LSCS for financial aid purposes as long as student
is enrolled in lower division courses at LSCS. If student takes courses from TSU,
then the student will become “home” to TSU and required to comply with TSU financial
- Student understands that to utilize certain library and athletics facilities at TSU,
a TSU student ID is required which must be obtained in person from TSU at 3100 Cleburne
or TSU Northwest Campus during normal business hours.
- Student will activate TigerMail email account to receive communications from TSU about
programs and status and will regularly monitor it for communications from TSU. Student
acknowledges that communications sent by TSU to the student’s TigerMail account are
official notice from the university.
- Student will comply with LSCS and TSU advising requirements.
- Student is subject to the academic and disciplinary policies of the enrolling institution(s).
Additionally student is subject to policies governing student use of computers, technology,
e-mail, athletic facilities and library when using those services, without regard
- Student will be eligible to register for courses at TSU as though they were previously
registered full-time at TSU.
- Student understands that loss of eligibility to continue in classes at either institution
may cause termination of this agreement.
- Student will not receive an application fee refund if payment was made before the
signing of this contract.
- Student may cancel this agreement at any time upon written notice to the TSU Office
of Admissions or the Northwest Campus office.
Joint Admissions Agreement Form
TSU Northwest Campus | 20515 SH 249, Houston, TX 77070 | Tel: 281.290.3780