Residential Life & Housing: Campus Housing

Logo1 Residential Communities

Housing and Dining Rates provided are for an academic year contract (fall and spring semesters).  The total amount due for the year is calculated by combining the rates of the Housing and Dining options selected by a student during the Housing application process.

Billing for half of the combined academic year's Housing and Dining Rates due will occur at the beginning of each semester. The semester balance may be paid in full or in eight (8) installments over the course of the academic year. Prices are subject to change.

Current residents can review account balances and make online payments by logging in to their MyTSU Web account.

2014 - 2015 Residential Community Information
 
 
Residence Halls - Lanier East & West - Academic Lease
*Lanier East is a co-ed and Lanier West is an all-female dormitory.*
lanier east Lanier west
Style 
> Single & double occupancy rooms
Amenities
> Local Phones
> Internet Access
> Cable Access
Floor Plans Fall Spring Total
One Bed/Common bath $3,115 $3,115 $6,230
Two Bed/Common bath $2,095 $2,095 $4,190

Note: 70% of the total room and board should be paid for by financial aid or other sources prior to move-in. And the remaining 30% will be placed on 8 equal installments. (Residential Lease and Board contract ends on May 9, 2015)

 

University Courtyard - Academic Lease

TWO UC Courtyard
Style
> Apartment Style Living
> 4 Bedroom / 2 Bath Units
> Card Entry Gates
> Sophomore Community
Amenities
> Utilities
> Internet and Cable Access
> Furnished Units
> Full Kitchens
 
 Floor Plans  Fall Spring Total
 Four Bedroom / Two Bath  $3,025  $3,025  $6,050

Note: 70% of the total room and board should be paid for by financial aid or other sources prior to move-in. And the remaining 30% will be placed on 8 equal installments. (Residential Lease and Board contract ends on May 9, 2015)
     
 
Tierwester Oaks - Academic Lease

 

TWO UC Courtyard
Style
> Apartment Style Living
> 4 Bedroom / 2 Bath Units
> 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Units
> Card Entry Gates
>Upperclassmen Community
Amenities
> Utilities
> Internet and Cable Access
> Furnished Units
> Full Kitchens
 
Floor Plans Fall Spring Total
Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom $3,475

$3,475

$6,950
Four Bedroom/Two Bathroom $3,025 $3.025 $6,050

Note: 70% of the total room and board should be paid for by financial aid or other sources prior to move-in. And the remaining 30% will be placed on 8 equal installments. (Residential Lease and Board contract ends on May 9, 2015)

The Urban Academic Village Apartments - Academic Lease

The Academic Village UVA2
Style
> Premier Freshman UAV community
> TSU students welcome
> Apartment Style Living
> Shared Bedrooms
> Variety of floorplan options
> Gated access
 Amenities
> Utilities allowance included
> Internet and Cable Access
> Full Kitchens
> Furnished and unfurnished apartments
Floor Plans Fall Spring Total
Efficiency (Furnished) $2,799 $2,799 $5,598
One Bedroom (Small) $3,191 $3,191 $6,382
One Bedroom (Large) $3,308 $3,308 $6,616
Two Bedroom/Two Bath $2,871

$2,871

$5,742
Three Bedroom/Two Bath (Semi-Private) $2,813 $2,813 $5,626
Three Bedroom/Two Bath (Private) $3,249 $3,249 $6,498

Note: 70% of the total room and board should be paid for by financial aid or other sources prior to move-in. And the remaining 30% will be placed on 8 equal installments. (Residential Lease and Board contract ends on May 9, 2015)