- Dates: March 25-29, 2019.
- Venue: Sterling Student Life Center
What is Research Week?
Research Week occurs annually and is an open opportunity for student, faculty and staff researchers to present their study. Presentations are done in oral or poster format.
How can a person sign up?
Registration for Research Week is done online through the Office of Research's website. No paper submissions will be accepted. Registering for Research Week does not guarantee that the submission will be presented. Some of the factors based on this are: (a) quality of the study; (b) uniqueness of the study; (c) timeliness of the complete registration; and (d) number of submissions versus slots available. Persons accepted for presenting will be notified via TSU e-mail.
How can a group register?
Only one person needs to register a group, however, that individual will list all persons in the group. The person registering on behalf of the group will be the point of contact for the group in terms of receiving correspondence about Research Week 2019.
Information for Students:
- You will be required to provide the contact information for your faculty advisor/mentor.
- The faculty advisor/mentor that is indicated on your registration document will be notified of your submission.
- If the Office of Research reserves the right to not allow any submission that has not been approved by the faculty advisor.
Information for Faculty:
- You will be notified of student registrations for Research Week.
- Please notify the Office of Research at email@example.com or by calling 713-313-4326 if you are notified of a student research study that has not been approved by you.
Information for All Registrants:
- Please adhere to published deadlines, as there are many interlocking parts to this event, and your cooperation is greatly needed and appreciated.
- Be sure to check your TSU e-mail, as information about submissions and notifications will be sent to this account.
- The schedule of events will be posted to the website, and may be updated as necessary.
- If the study is one that should be approved by one of TSU's research and compliance committees, but has not been, you will be informed of such. Studies that require approval, but have not been approved cannot be permitted entry into Research Week.