Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Texas Southern University College of Continuing Education is committed to establishing and fostering relationships with organizations who share our commitment to the community.
If your organization is interested in offering or partnering in a conference or workshop in which we will offer CEU credits, the following parameters must be addressed:
- We must receive a letter of request along with a complete copy of your conference/workshop information.
- We must receive a copy of any and all presenter’s biographical information including licenses and degrees held.
- We must receive a non-refundable check or money order in the amount of $50.00 for the processing fee to assess the feasibility of the CEU Certificate proposal.
In the event the College of Continuing Education (COCE) agrees to issue CEUs for your conference/workshop:
- We must receive a copy of the conference/workshop sign-in sheet for the day(s) of the event.
- We must have the total contact hours to be offered.
- We must receive from you a list of names for the certificates along with the contact hours and CEU units to be issued per CEU participant.
- The cost of the CEU certificate is $20.00 per participant.
Please read the following refund policy as to regards for a refund for a course.
Texas Southern University reserves the right to change or cancel courses at anytime if the predetermined minimum enrollment is not attained. Notification of changes and cancellations will be made by email or telephone. In the event that a course for which you have registered is cancelled, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. Furthermore, a Full Refund can only be awarded if a student withdraws five business days prior to the first class meeting date or, as previously stated, if the class is cancelled. There are no partial refunds. Please allow up to 10-14 business days for the refund to process.