Fall Pharm.D. Admission
The on-line application deadline is December 15, 2013 for the 2014 application cycle and all supporting documents must be postmarked by January 10, 2014. No exceptions.
To apply for admission, an applicant must:
- Have minimum cumulative undergraduate overall and science GPAs of 2.75
- Complete all pre-pharmacy pre-requisites.
- All pre-pharmacy classes must be completed prior to entering the College if you are accepted (specific classes must be completed no later than spring semester prior to fall admission)
- Applicants must understand and be able to fulfill the background check requirements and the Technical Standards for Admission, Retention, and Graduation.
- Applicants accepted into the program must provide documentation of all current immunizations at the time of enrollment, including but not limited to Bacterial Meningitis.