How to apply?
The following actions are required to complete the application:
- On-line application required (new on-line application coming soon)
- Complete the online TSU application including application fee of $42
- PCAT scores required (cannot be more than 2 years old)
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- Submit all transcripts
What will occur after you apply?
- Students with completed files will be processed to be considered for an interview
- You may be invited by e-mail from the Office of Admissions for an interview. Interviews are conducted from January to May.
- We strongly recommend that applicants check their emails every day and notify us if
contact information has changed.
What to expect during an interview?
You will be interviewed by the COPHS admissions committee members. You will be asked to write a short essay prior to the interview.
Tips for applicants:
- Arrive early
- Dress professionally
- Answer the questions honestly
An offer to interview does not guarantee admission to the program.