- Submit your application materials early.
- Consider volunteering or working as a pharmacy technician in a pharmacy environment to obtain exposure to the field.
- Be involved in pre-health professional organizations.
- TSU will only accept 66 semester hours from community/junior colleges as transfer credit.
- Keep your contact information current with the Office of Admissions.
- Check the status of your application online prior to contacting the Office of Student Services.
- Dress professional the during interview.
- Talk with current student pharmacists to learn more about the program.
- Request a copy of you PCAT scores report be sent to Texas Southern University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, code# 065