Transfer and Former TSU Students
The applications to the university and College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (COPHS) are separate and independent. Applicants to the COPHS should apply concurrently to the university.
Students from other institutions
• Must apply to TSU using the TSU transfer application
Current and former TSU students
• Must apply to TSU using the Readmit Application
Current pharmacy students from another Accreditation
Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited pharmacy
• The evaluation process for current pharmacy students who would like to transfer to TSU Pharm.D program is individually based.
• The student must be in good academic standing in the current pharmacy program to be considered for transfer.
• The pharmacy program that the student currently enrolled in must be ACPE accredited.
• Interested student should submit (1) a letter to state reason for transfer; (2) official transcripts for pre-pharmacy and pharmacy courses; (3) a statement from current program administrator (e.g. Dean/ Associate Dean) proving the student is in good academic standing; (4) a copy of the program curriculum with brief description.
Send the above documents in one envelope to:
Dr. Ivy Poon
Chair, Admissions and Academic Standards committee
Texas Southern University
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Gray Hall
3100 Cleburne Street
Houston, TX 77004