As a degree applicant, all of the following conditions must be met:
- Graduation with a Bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college
or university. An example of the "equivalent" as indicated above may be an international
student who has graduated from a college university that issues a diploma or certificate
instead of a degree.
- A satisfactory undergraduate sequence of courses in the proposed major.
- A grade point average in all undergraduate work of 2.5 (C+) or better or a grade point
average of 3.0 on the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate course work.
- A score on the aptitude section of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT),
which will be used in conjunction with other admission factors.
- A score of at least 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test, or
79 on the internet-based test of the TOEFL if the applicant is an international student.
- An Analytical Writing score of 3.5 or above on GRE or GMAT exam to fulfill English
Admission to the Graduate School is made on the recommendation of the program to which
a potential student is applying. The above requirements represent miminum standards
for unconditional admission. Individual programs may have additional standards and
requirements. Applicants who do not meet all of the above requirements may be eligible
for conditional admission. Successful applications who do not score 3.5 on the analytical
writing protion of the GRE or GMAT will be required to demonstrate English proficiency
by succesfully completeing the course English 501 Graduate Professional Writing.