CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission Deadline: TBA
Program Chair: Dr. S. Srinivasan, Texas Southern University (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Conference is sponsored by the Jesse H. Jones School of Business at Texas Southern University and the HBCU Deans’ Roundtable and is offered in conjunction with the Southwestern Business Administration Journal. The purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for exchanging ideas about, identifying emerging trends in, learning new approaches to, and examining contemporary issues involved in teaching. Since many of the topics will be of cross‐disciplinary interest, papers from related disciplines are also encouraged. The conference welcomes participation of doctoral students as presenters or attendees.
Papers are solicited for 30‐minute sessions. Main topics of interest are: Online education, Hybrid delivery, Effective teaching, Impacting student learning, and Online assessment. Additional topics of interest are: Ethics, Cultural diversity and Critical thinking.
Prospective authors should submit an Abstract or paper by the deadline. All Abstracts and papers will be blind reviewed. Submit all material via email to email@example.com .
At least one of the authors of all accepted papers must register and attend the conference. We welcome your help as a reviewer. All reviewers will receive a $50 discount towards registration. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your area of specialization (e.g., accounting, management, etc.) for the review. Conference Registration Fee is $150. Conference fee is waived for all faculty from HBCU institutions.
- Send Abstracts or full papers via email to email@example.com
- Submit Abstract or paper (maximum 10 pages) as a single spaced Word document with one inch margin and with references in APA format. Full papers should contain an Abstract (at most 200 words) and at most 5 keywords.
- For multi-authored papers identify the corresponding author
- Conference Proceedings will be published in electronic format after the conference
- Select papers will be considered for publication in the SW Business Administration Journal