Student Ambassador Program
The purpose of the COPHS Student Ambassador program is to represent and promote programs within the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (COPHS) at Texas Southern University both on and off campus.
Student Ambassadors participate in any of the following activities:
- Interact with individual campus visitors and groups interested in COPHS programs and Texas Southern University
- Conduct COPHS and/or campus tours as needed
- Be guest speakers for on and off-campus groups at meetings, presentations, or classes
- Attend on- and off-campus recruitment events (TSU Tiger Day, college fairs, school visits, etc.)
- Assist during COPHS admissions interview days as needed to meet and greet students being interviewed
- Assist the Office of Student Services to reach out to contacts made at recruitment events throughout the year as well as students who have applied to TSU declaring COPHS majors.
Criteria to Apply:
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA at TSU with a minimum of 24 semester credit hours completed at TSU
- Complete attached application with required information
- Submit one-page, typed, double-spaced essay describing why you would be a good ambassador
- Submit application and essay together no later than 5:00 pm on March 8, 2019 - new dealine
To apply for Student Ambassador Click Here
Submit application to: COPHS Office of Student Services, Gray Hall Room 134