The Career Planning and Placement Center’s objective is to provide information on career planning and job search strategies that will enhance the student’s ability to obtain employment.
We assist undergraduate students in accounting, finance, marketing, management, management information systems and graduate students in business administration and management information systems with the career planning process.
The Center offers the following services:
- One-on-one résumé/career counseling
- Internship/Full-time Employment Opportunities
- Development Workshops/Seminars
- Recruitment/Career Events
- Video/Mock Interviews
- Career/Skill Assessments
- Resource Library (videos, books, and career information/material)
- Access to Job Databases (full-time, part-time, internships)
- Online Résumé Posting
- Career Insider Online (career/company research)
- Career Spots Online (professional development videos)
The CP&P Center maintains various relationships with companies across an array of industries: