How To Instructions
(Virtual Private Network)
|Some TSU technology services are not cloud-based, such as Argos Report Writing, Jabber Soft Phone, and Access to Departmental File Shares. These services require direct connectivity to the TSU network, which is facilitated via a VPN connection.||How To Install VPN|
|Clear Browser History||To clear browser history if some websites cause issues when loading or don't show updated contents.||How To Clear Browser History|
|OneDrive||To set up OneDrive and begin syncing your local files to the Cloud.||How To Setup OneDrive|
|Forwarding Office Phone||To forward your office phone to another number (i.e., a mobile phone).||How To Forward|
|Voicemail||To manage your office voicemail account while working remotely.||How To Setup Voicemail|
(Banner's eLearning Library)
|The On-Demand Subscription Library (ODSL) is available with benefits including learning resources to improve Banner knowledge, 24/7 accessibility, course tracking, and more. To gain access to ODSL.||How To Access ODSL|
Do not complete the form within your web browser; your data will NOT be saved. Please save it to your computer first, and then fill it out by using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to see the detailed instructions about how to complete the fillable PDF form .
Don't Have Internet?
Here is information from national providers:
- FCC agreement stating that providers will waive late fees, not cutoff service for lack of payment, and open hot-spots.
- Comcast COVID-19 response offers free WiFi for 2 months to low income families plus all Xfinity hot-spots are free to the public during this time.
- Charter Free Internet offer for 2 months.
- AT&T COVID-19 response offers open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low income families.
- Verizon COVID-19 response no special offers, but following the FCC agreement.
- Sprint COVID-19 response follows FCC agreement, provides unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge (I expect others will follow).
- T-Mobile COVID-19 response follows FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- Free wi-fi hotspots sponsored by Spectrum map to locate free wi-fi hotspots in your area.