Work-Study Success Orientation
All work-study students and supervisors are required to attend Work Study Success Orientation. Students and supervisors must register online to attend. All students must attend an orientation prior to their prospective date of hire. Work-Study students must complete the forms listed below:
- Personnel Action Form (PAF)
- Award Letter/Screen Shot
- Personal Data Sheet
- Job Posting Sheet (Job Request Form)
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Form with two forms of original identification
- Federal W-4 Withholding Form
- Code of Responsibility for Security and Confidentiality Form
- Student Compliance Form-Rules, Regulations, and Responsibilities
- Work/Class Schedule Form
- Print Copy of School Detailed Class Schedule
- Orientation Certificate of Completion
Please view the Work-Study Success Presentation below. This is your first step to completing the Work-Study Success Orientation.
A signed copy of the Personnel Action Form (PAF) and/or "Certificate of Completion" email serves as the student's authorization to begin employment. The authorization will only be provided once the student has completed orientation and submitted all appropriate documents.
Schedule to Attend an Orientation
Work-Study Success Orientation is designated for supervisors and those who have received a work-study award only.
**All sessions are located in the Office of Student Financial Assistance in West Garage Welcome Center**