Outlook Web Access, also known as webmail, is a web-based service that allows you to access your email from any web browser. Office 365 including email is provided to all staff and faculty.
Desktop & Mobile Email Application Setup
iPhone and iPad
- Go to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account.
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your email address and Tap next > Tap Sign In.
- Enter the password associated with your email account. Tap Sign in or Next.
- The Mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
- Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save.
For more information, please click "Set up email on an Android phone or tablet with Office 365."
Android Phones and Tablets
- Download the Outlook app from your device’s app store.
- Once the app is downloaded to your device, open it.
- Click the Menu button at the top left, then Settings. Click Add Account.
- Enter your email address, then tap Continue.
- You will be asked to choose from Office 365, Outlook.com or Exchange. Choose Exchange.
- Enter your primary @tsu.edu email address and password. If automatic configuration fails, tap Continue and proceed with entering the following settings manually. For server name, enter webmail.tsu.edu, for domain, enter Optional, enter your password, then tap Next.
- Outlook may request permission to access your calendar, contacts, etc. Tap Yes or Allow.
You're now ready to use Outlook for Android!
For more information, please click "Set up email using the iOS Mail App."
- Outlook should be already be installed on your machine. if it is not, download the Outlook app from the Office 365 portal.
- From the Office 365 home page, select Install Office apps.
- This completes the download of Office to your device. Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
The install begins.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now" and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer.
- Select Close.
For more information, Please click "Download and install or reinstall Office 365 on a PC or Mac."
Frequently Asked Questions
Your e-mail address will be:
- TSU Faculty/Staff: FirstName.LastName@tsu.edu.
- TMSL Faculty/Staff: FirstName.LastName@tmsl.tsu.edu.