Faculty Development Webinars
The Sloan Consortium is an institutional and professional leadership organization
dedicated to integrating online education into the mainstream of higher education,
helping institutions and individual educators improve the quality, scale, and breadth
of education. Within the Sloan Consortium, webinars are available throughout the
year and cover a broad range of topics on:
- Blackboard Tools
- Web 2.0 Tools to Improve Learning
- Course Technology Integration
- Academic Integrity in Online Education
- Dynamic Collaboration, Discussion, and Facilitation Practices
Steps to Webinar Registration:
- Click Here to register for a free account. You will be notified by email to verify your account
with further instructions.
- In your email message you will be issued the link to login with a username and temporary
- Once logged into Sloan Consortium, you can edit your account and change your password.
Steps to Webinar Selections:
- Click on Webinars, on the Sloan Consortium page, in the menu section to view a list
of upcoming Webinars.
- Select a Webinar that you would like to attend
- Click on Register Here, then the Sign up button
- You will be issued a confirmation email with information on webinar time and attendance
- Previous Webinar recordings are also accessible on the Webinar page by clicking Webinar recordings