Transfer and Former TSU Students

Students having a break near Hannah Hall LawnThe applications to the university and College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (COPHS) are separate and independent. Applicants to the COPHS should apply concurrently to the university.

I. Students from other institutions
Must apply to TSU using the TSU transfer application

II. Former TSU students (2 semesters or more)
Must apply to TSU using the Readmit Application