Minimum Admission Criteria
- Students must have a minimum of 60 transferable credits of completed coursework
- Students must have a minimum combined GPA of 2.0 for coursework
- Credit will be considered for prior work experience as determined by an evaluation of Prior Learning Assessments - up to 9 credit hours.
- Students must complete core requirements.
- Students must complete 25% of credits toward graduation at Texas Southern University.
- Students must complete 120 credit hours.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.