Student Work-Study Forms
Once a student finds campus employment, work-study student forms must be completed by both the student and the supervisor. All documents MUST be returned to the Financial Aid Office prior to the student’s first day of work. The following documents are required to begin work:
Financial Aid Forms
- Personnel Action Form (PAF)
- Award Letter/Screen Shot
- Job Posting Sheet (Job Request Form) - From Job Board
- Code of Responsibility for Security and Confidentiality Form
- Student Compliance Form-Rules, Regulations, and Responsibilities
- Work/Class Schedule Form
- Print Copy of School Detailed Class Schedule
- Orientation Certificate of Completion
- New Hire Document Checklist
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the section that says Student Employment Forms.
Completed Work-Study forms are required prior to a student beginning employment. You must submit your Award Letter or printed copy of your award from myTSUWeb to the Work-Study Office and your supervisor for an interview. Only original completed documents will be accepted.
*Please DO NOT submit any forms if you DO NOT have a Work-Study award.
*Once you have accepted your work-study award, please print out the award letter/screen and submit it to the Work-Study Office along with all other documents. Missing documents will result in a delay in your start date.