The Career Ambassador Program offers students the chance to engage with others, connect with potential employers, and create meaningful experiences that will stay with them long after graduation.. As a Career Ambassador, students will experience these outcomes:
- Personal career assistance and access to resources and staff.
- Expertise in résumé-writing, interviewing, and internship/job searching.
- Improved presentation skills.
- Increased comfort and skill when interacting with employers.
- Solid relationships with the Career services staff.
- Leadership experience in a close-knit team.
- An opportunity to meet and help a diverse group of TSU students.
- Certification in Career Services.