Student Conduct FAQs

How can I file a complaint?  Close

You can visit the website at  and complete the incident reporting form. You will need the name of all parties involved, T-number if possible, as well as the time, date, and location of incident.

I was involved in an incident, what happens now?  Open
What is a judicial hold?  Open
I already went to court, why do I have to come to your office?  Open
What happens at this conference?  Open
What is an advisor and what do they do?  Open
Will this go on my record?  Open
I don’t agree with my sanction, what can I do?  Open
Can I be held accountable to the Student Code of Conduct if I was not found guilty in court?  Open