- Click Admission Application Status Checklist and Admission Decision
- Select Admission Term
- Review Application Summary, Current Program and Status of Required Items
- If you do not see an admission term and application summary, please contact the Office of Admissions at 713-313-7364
High school transcripts may be faxed to 713-313-7471, emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Texas Southern University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 3100 Cleburne Street, Houston, TX 77004Transcripts may be sent directly from the high school (electronically, email or regular mail).
- ACT/SAT score reports should be sent directly from the testing agency.
- ACT school code: 4216
- SAT/College Board Code: 6824
Final transcripts must be sent electronically from the high school or mailed to the TSU Office of Admissions prior to the start of the academic semester of enrollment.
Yes, admission counselors are available Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM to assist new and prospective students complete the admission process. Counselors may be reached through the following options?
Phone – 713-313-7364
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In person – Bell Building, 2nd Floor
Click here -> Office of Admissions Staff Directory