Ways to Stay Connected to TSU
In an effort to keep everyone healthy, we are happy to serve you remotely. We look forward to assisting you as you join the Tiger family. Let’s stay connected! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While TSU on-campus tours are currently delayed, virtually visit and tour our beautiful campus. Visit virtual tours.
For current information on the university’s response to COVID-19, please visit the link below:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
As we adjust our lives in response to COVID-19, TSU is committed to supporting you academically and personally as you take the next steps toward your education. To assist our future students and their families, we have established several ways to connect and answer any admissions questions. Please be sure to actively check your MyTSU web for all admissions information.
If you would prefer a more in-depth meeting with the TSU Outreach Services team, we encourage you to schedule a virtual meeting. This allows us to share screens and answer questions regarding your application status or what you may need to complete your application.
- Incoming Freshmen and Transfer Students, please email email@example.com to request a virtual meeting.
- International students: For general inquiries, visit http://www.tsu.edu/admissions/international/index.html
- Graduate students: For general inquiries, visit http://www.tsu.edu/faqs/graduate-admission.html. To request a virtual meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for your campus advisor?
Feel free to email us with any questions you may have about admissions!
- Undergraduate admissions: email@example.com
- Graduate admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
College and Schools
Financial Aid & Scholarship
Residential Life & Housing
Tuition & Fees
Steps to Enroll for Upcoming Semester