Housing and Dining Rates provided are for an academic year contract (fall and spring
semesters). The total amount due for the year is calculated by combining the rates
of the Housing and Dining options selected by a student during the Housing application
process. All rental rates do not include meal plan costs.
Billing for half of the combined academic year's Housing and Dining Rates due will occur at the beginning of each semester. The semester balance may be paid in full or in eight (8) installments over the course of the academic year. Prices are subject to change.
Current residents can review account balances and make online payments by logging in to their MyTSU Web account.
2016 - 2017 Residential Community Information
- Administer a comprehensive Residential Life Programs with the focus on the individual student.
- Provide residential students with a quality living environment.
- Provide diverse opportunities.
- Provide need-based educational programs.
- Provide interaction opportunities for faculty student leaders, and resident students that foster
- Relationships which promote teacher/student understanding.
- Administer the financial operation of the residence halls/apartment communities with the goals of price sensitivity and financial self sufficiency.
- Improve departmental effectiveness in meeting stated goals and objectives through the periodic evaluation of programs and services.